Friday, April 29, 2011

for the girls

Josie's got quite a cold today, so she and I had some unexpected down time at home. Time for more sewing! I whipped up 3 new skirts, and altered 1 that I'd made for myself a few weeks ago.

For the new skirts, I used the same fabric that the girls picked out for their birthday number shirts. It occurred to me that Josie's #4 is so small that it's impossible to see what the fabric design even is, so a skirt seemed like the natural solution. Avery's skirt is supposed to be a surprise and her birthday's not until July... I'm curious to see exactly how long Josie can go without spilling the beans!

4 comments:

Rachele said...

I LOVE those sets! great job.

Christie said...

Super cute!

Snickollet said...

Adorbs! (As the kids at Reed say.)

Dr. A said...

These are amazing!!! I'm super inspired. Where did you get the sewing pattern? Is there elastic in the skirts? Is it tricky?